This is a bespoke training event:
1. It is designed for the specific context of coaching young entrepreneurs in a rural setting, recognizing that many of the taken-for-granted services provided by governments in less fragile settings may not be present. This takes into account the challenges facing young entrepreneurs in rural settings, accessing services and support for business ideas.
2. Most training in coaching events does not offer post-training support and follow-up to increase the application of learning to real-life situations. Such training is designed to provide a high degree of follow-up and support, with the aim that not only the targeted young entrepreneurs will be more successful in starting and growing their businesses. The trained coaches will have the opportunity of increasing their own business activities by providing high-quality sought-after services promoted through BCCI (Balkh Chamber of Commerce)
3. The issue of gender is addressed, with both women and men trainers providing training for the participants and discussing some of the cultural boundaries faced by coaches.
4. The issue of the psychological impact of stress and anxiety facing entrepreneurs living and working in the high degree of risk and uncertainty characterized by conditions in fragile states is addressed.
- The development of a training programme and training materials
- The delivery of face-to- face training of coaches
- The development of an e-learning campus of the ITC-ILO
- Two face-to-face training events
- Coaching “Bite Size” guides
- A Procedure Guide
- A short guide for coaches